1. Booking with Underwraps Caterers
– All orders except online orders must be send by email to [email protected]
– The following need to be ready for us when we deliver:
(i) Someone to receive the food
(ii) Sufficient food display space to lay down the platters or hot meals
We supply the following on additional charge:
– Tablecloths & Overlays
– Continental White Crockery & Cutlery
– Paper Plates & Paper Cups
– Should you require staff for your function to assist an additional charge will apply.
2. Booking Confirmation
– All bookings should be confirmed by email.
– All confirmed quotes should be signed and send back us via email for bookings.
– All orders that require PO’s, must be confirmed with PO attached.
– The delivery time, date, address and contact person should always be stated when placing orders.
– Our minimum order for us to delivery free of charge in most part of Gauteng is 1 full platter or a meal for 8 people from Monday to Friday. All orders for the Saturday the minimum required is 3 platters or meals for 20 people. Sunday we are generally closed, however the special arrangement can be done if the function warrants us to open. (Check with the office for viability)
– We are open from Monday – Friday and we only open on Saturdays if we received bookings during the week. All order must be fully paid before the day of delivery.
– Please note certain areas may be charged delivery if it is out of our free deliver boundaries.
– No same day cancellation is allowed, 24hours notice is strictly required for any cancellation.
– Big functions we require 1 week in advance for cancellation, because certain arrangements are to be made.
– Weekend Orders
- (i) It is recommended that all private orders be booked and paid online or EFT for us to be able to deliver on weekends. No orders will be booked without full payment and payment on delivery will not be allowed. If payment not received, the order will be automatically cancelled.
3. Payment Terms:
– All our prices on the menu are inclusive of VAT
– All prices on the quotation are inclusive of VAT
– All customers will have to pay before delivery
– Payment can be made by Card machine, EFT or Cash, No cheques allowed.
3. Dietary Requirements and Allergies:
– Kindly note that the certain dietary requirements will incur an additional charge
– Dietary requirement needs to be stated when placing an order.
– Our kitchen uses Halaal products, but we are not Halaal or Kosher certified.
– We outsource Halaal and Kosher meals from our reputable suppliers.
– Prices will be supplied on request of the quotation.
4. Staffing Charges:
The following are to be charged on request:
– Waiters/ Waitress
– Floor Manager
Our obligation to deliver the Food is fulfilled when our driver delivers the Food to the Delivery Address. The driver is only responsible for the delivery of the Food to the Delivery Address and helping you to put where the food needs to be placed. If the driver arrives at the Delivery Address and you fail to open the door or respond to its telephone calls within 15 minutes, the driver may leave the premises with food and it will remain your responsibility to collect the food from the shop. If you are not able to be present at the Delivery Address to accept delivery, it is your responsibility to arrange for someone else to accept the delivery at such address. We will not be responsible for any loss or unauthorized consumption of Food, after the driver has delivered the Food.
- • We just don’t love our work; we are passionate about it. Please let us know by email ([email protected])